All photography provided by Quinten Prinsen
Two brothers started their adventurous trip on july 2015, all in sign of climate. In three chapters they will travel from Canada to South-America, edited in informative videos.
Quinten and Lennert Prinsen want to find out what is happening this day worldwide in the field of ecology. During their adventurous trip, they go from Canada to Patagonia (Argentina) looking for inspiring stories of people who are affected by nature. The relationship between humans and the environment is under increasing pressure. To relieve this pressure, new ways of life (survival)must be sought out.
What We've Achieved
- Worked on a large scale Ocean clean up action on Vancouver Island.
- Worked together with organizations like Surfrider Foundation, Parley for the Oceans.
- Invited the world known environmentalist Rob Greenfield to Gent, Belgium.
- Making videos for Rob Greenfield channel.
- Had the opportunity to visit the headquarters of Patagonia.